The Best Web Hosting Index 2017
Big Hosting Companies Services And Features
Top 20 Hosting WebSites Services And Features
Choosing a web hostBest Web Host Services And Features
The most important thing to keep in mind when choosing a web host are your priorities. Just like it wouldn't make sense to use a small web host if you're building a huge website that requires multiple servers, it wouldn't make sense to pay for a lot of features you're not going to use. If you are planning to start a new site that may become very large, you may choose a basic package at first. Then when the time is right upgrade.
Web Hosting Prices
Many web hosting companies let you choose from several plan packages, each with different prices and slightly different range of features. The prices can range from .25 month to over $2,500 month. These price differences can be attributed to the varied offerings included within each plan and to the willingness of some newer hosting companies, such as sitesquik.com, to grow their brand by offering extremely low rates. In order to help you stay within your budget, compare all the plans the big hosting Companies offer for 2017 and the services they include.
Bandwidth and Disk Space
Even if you're planning a small site, you should look for a minimum of 1 GB of disk space and 5 GB of bandwidth from your web hosting plan. While this may be enough for most websites, it's important to note that many web hosts such as 1and1.com are offering an unlimited amount of both at a price that's comparable to more limited plans. For simple websites, every 10,000 visitors will use up about 1 GB of bandwidth. Do a side-by-side comparison of what each host offers to help you decide which plan will best suit your needs. I've discovered that the meaning of the terms Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Disk Space usually are defined as shall be for and related to the functionality of your website only.
Location of Web Servers
Server location may matter and it does play a significant role in a website's performance. The location of the servers could create delays in two ways. The first, would be directly related to the distance of the visitor from the server. The second could be the lack of available qualified experts, Certified Engineers, and Professionals incase of internet outage, server breakdown, act of GOD, etc. Or where laws may find your website not allowed maybe important. And of course the address where your domain is hosted may become a status symbol. It's not worth if your not hosting with the Big Hosting Companies Top 20 Hosting Web Sites of 2017.
Ease of Use
Choosing an easy-to-use web host is particularly important if you are new to web hosting. We set up accounts with several web hosting services and used each control panel for a variety of tasks in order to evaluate the ease of use. Some offer cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, Shell, while others offer a custom control panel, like 1and1.com or Dreamhost.com. Test out their control panel with a free demo to help you determine which control panel will be easiest for you to use.
Both web professionals and novice webmasters will likely need assistance from their web host's customer support staff at some point. Since nearly every hosting company promises impeccable support, we put them to the test to show you how helpful and friendly each support team truly was. We tested the hold times, relevance of the response and politeness of both phone and chat representatives. We also tested the email responses of each web host. Finally, we surveyed the self-help services offered by each web host, in case you prefer to find answers independently.
Standard Web Hosting Features
One thing that tends to complicate the decision of choosing a web host is the large (and often unnecessary) features list that each service provides. Although price, bandwidth and disk space are often the biggest determining factors, it's also important to evaluate what other features and add-ons each host offers. Our comprehensive features comparison will help you determine which host offers the features you want. Or, if you're not sure exactly which features your website will need, take a look at our comparison to determine which ones sound helpful and which ones may not be worth the added expense.
Uptime and Page Load Time
Of primary importance to the success of your website is whether or not your visitors will be able to load your site's pages quickly and to see at a glance what your site is all about.
- 1and1.comOver 14.11 million customer contracts strong. From convenient domain packages and feature-rich web hosting plans to virtual private servers and powerful dedicated servers, 1and1 offers a complete range of web services for every need, skill level, and budget. With newer products like MyWebsite, small- and medium-sized businesses can design and execute a professional website without any experience in web development. All 1and1 products have been designed to provide the ideal combination of features and affordability, with no pricing gimmicks or hidden costs. You simply won't find a better value for your money!
- Godaddy.comGodaddy.com, Over 12 million people trust us to make them look like rock stars on the web, starting with fast, efficient domain name registration. Then we load them up with everything they need to build and manage an online business. Everything. The world's leading domain name registrar since 2005, GoDaddy offers the webs widest selection of domain names plus a user-friendly Website Builder, affordable hosting, security tools and more. We're your one-stop web shop. Don't understand domains, building websites or hosting? Our support team is here around the clock to talk you through it. Seriously, you should call them (480) 505-8877. They'll help you find the right name, build a website, create an Online Store even list it on top search engines so you can Get Found by customers.
- Softlayer.comSoftlayer.com, an IBM company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Our customers range from Web startups to global enterprises. Products and services include bare metal and virtual servers, networking, turnkey big data solutions, private cloud solutions, and more. Our unique advantages include the industry's first Network-Within-a-Network topology for true out-of-band access, and an easy-to-use customer portal and robust API for full remote-access of all product and service management options.
- Linode.comWe love technology and helping our customers. We get excited about computers and we love programming. We live to solve problems, code software, and make cool stuff happen. And, we love to share our creations with others. This has been our philosophy since Linode was launched in June of 2003 by founder Christopher S. Aker. Initial development took about 6 months. Linode was ahead of its time and helped define the cloud hosting industry, and continues to be a leader in virtualization hosting.
- Crucialwebhost.comYour website is crucial, your host should be too! Trusted By Leading Brands Worldwide Companies around the world trust Crucial Web Hosting to host their success. Join these great companies by signing up today : Jim Beam, The Home Depot, Dell, Sams Club, LemonStand, GameStop, Walmart, Cort, Macys, Whirlpool, Eastwood, Crumbs Bake Shop, Ultras, Aws, Rokkor.
- Yahoo.com webhostingCreate your professional website in no time. Yahoo Websites, offering Secure FTP, Easy-to-use tools, included business mail accounts, and search ad credits help you succeed. New tools now available to Yahoo Web Hosting customers! The insights you need to help find and engage new customers, stay on top of your business, and improve your online presence are now just a click away with today's introduction of Yahoo Live Web Insights for all small businesses with a web site.
- Ixwebhosting.comIXwebhosting.com offering Secure FTP, up to 15 Dedicated IPs, Unlimited Domains Hosting, Unlimited Web Space, Unlimited Data Transfer, Free Site Builder, etc. The Only Thing That Matters When choosing a hosting company you want to make sure that you get the maximum amount of uptime possible, this will impact how often your website is available for use. Since Uptime represents the amount of time your site is available for business, viewing, updating, etc., choosing a webhosting provider that cannot guarantee their 99.9% uptime promise is an easy way to have your website fail. Many providers don't have their own data centers, and have little or no control over their environment, their networking, or their equipment. Not only do we control our own state of the art data center in the US, but our entire company is housed right alongside systems administrators, customer relations, marketing and all.
- Ipower.comThey state more than 1,000,000 customers from more than 100 countries depend on their platform every day for speed, reliability, security and global reach. ipower.com, offering Hosting Solutions, Secure FTP, Free Toll-Free Phone Number, Starter, Windows Pro, WordPress, VPS, and Dedicated Plans.
- Rackspace.comPremium web hosting for serious developers. You're in good company. We serve the ninth largest volume of traffic on the entire Internet, hosting more than 400,000 websites that get over 500 BILLION page views per year. That includes a lot of major sites, like Teen Choice Awards and Big Ass Fans. We also work with agencies Bright Blue Day and Parscale to host their customer portfolios. Websites that generate significant revenue can't afford even a few minutes of downtime or slow page loads. Every time user experience suffers, it's a lost opportunity with long-term impact. We are the #1 hosting provider for the Internet Retailer Top 1,000 ecommerce websites. That's why we designed Cloud Sites to keep high-traffic websites up and running fast all of the time. Unlike other providers, we only offer managed cloud. Let us help architect, build, and operate your cloud workloads for you. We offer three service levels based on your business needs, and we're available 24x7x365; basic setup and ongoing guidance, or, like most of our customers, for the heavy lifting. We treat your business as if it's our own, delivering exceptional service everyday whether it's 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving or a random Tuesday. If you have a quick question or need solution-critical help, an engineer is always available to answer your call. We can help you architect, build, manage, monitor, and maintain your hosted environment. Our experts (including Database Administrators, Red Hat Certified Engineers, Microsoft Certified Professionals, and more) can help you succeed anytime, anywhere, and in any way imaginable. Products: Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting, Email Hosting, Applications Hosting.
- Digitalocean.comDigitalOcean, the world's fastest growing cloud hosting service surpassed Rackspace as the 5th largest hosting provider in the world. We've created the fastest and most convenient cloud technology to help you easily and more efficiently manage your infrastructure so you can get back to coding. SSD-Only Cloud. Over 360,000 developers have deployed to our cloud. We provide all of our users with high-performance SSD Hard Drives, a flexible API, and the ability to select the nearest data center location. Tier-1 Bandwidth. All connections are 10 gig-E to ensure redundancy and capacity. We only use the most trusted datacenter providers that have redundant power, onsite diesel generators and battery backups, physical security, and multiple network transit paths. All servers come with 1Gb/sec. network interface. Plans start with 1TB per month and increase incrementally. Amazing Hardware. All cloud servers are built on powerful Intel Core machines with dedicated ECC Ram and RAID SSD storage. Choose your favorite Linux distribution. Multiple Datacenter Locations. Select the best location based on latency, or deploy across regions for high availability. In as little as 55 seconds. - your machine is online and pinging fast. 3,498,200 Droplets Launched! Digitalocean.com
- Peer1.comStarted in 1999 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Over 500 employees in 14 cities across Europe and North America Over 13,000 customers and 20,000 dedicated servers 16 state-of-the-art datacenters and 10 colocation facilities across Europe and North America Full solution provider offering Managed Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Colocation, Cloud Hosting and Network Services ServerBeach, a division of PEER 1 Hosting, specializes in dedicated servers Zunicore, a division of PEER 1 Hosting, specializes in public cloud hosting
- Lunarpages.comAn enterprise-level IT Solutions company and global web hosting provider. 150 thousand customers world wide. Known as one of the largest and most secure hosts in the business. Clients that trust Lunarpages: Coors, Sheraton, Motorola, Sony, Outback, GM, Yokohama, NBC, Nissan, Verizon, CBS, Dr Michio Kaku, Harvard, Tupperware, Lockheed-Martin, Peace-corps, Caesers. All our plans include 24x7x365 "Customer-first" support, offering Managed Web Hosting, Linux & Windows Dedicated Hosting, Global Failover, Scalable Cloud Hosting, Hosted Desktop, Colocation, Microsoft Exchange Email Services, Web Design Packages, E-Commerce, Mobile Websites, Fax-To-Email, Shared, Business Hosting Plans, Webmaster Reseller Hosting, SEO/SEM, Domain Registration and E-mail plans. 100% uptime guaranteed. When you're ready to build your dream blog, showcase your portfolio, or sell products from your own online store, we're here to help, Lunarpages.
- Ovh.comHave not heard of them? Why choose OVH.com? 170,000 servers with a 700,000 customers community in 17 countries, OVH is #3 worldwide hosting provider. Our experts and IT fanatics team design, optimize and automatize the deployment of our own servers in 15 datacenters connected by our global 3 TB network.
- Arvixe.comArvixe.com, number #1 rated, hosting 250,00 bussiness websites, offering shared, vps, dedicated, reseller web hosting, SFTP, SSD RAID Drives, Unlimited disk space, data Transfer, Websites (Domains), Mail Boxes (POP3 & IMAP), Free SSL Certificate, cPanel Control Panel, Dedicated IP Address. The uptime of your site is important to you. You can be sure that it's even more important to us. That's why we value the integrity of our network and operate in one of the world's top datacenters. Redundant power generators, proven upstream providers, security and safety are just some of the features of our datacenters. Decide for yourself, isn't this where you'd like to have your websites hosted? Since 2003, Arvixe has been offering world class quality business web hosting services to companies all around the world.
- Dreamhost.com DreamHost proudly hosts over 1.5 million websites, over 400,000 customers, spanning throughout 100+ countries. DreamHost provides domain registration, web hosting and cloud services, offering Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, and Dedicated Servers. 100% Uptime Guarantee. We'll credit you a day's service for every hour of interrupted service.
- Hostgator.comHostGator is a provider of cPanel or Plesk, Linux or Windows shared, Business, VPS, reseller, and dedicated web hosting. Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7/365 Technical Support, 4500 Free Website Templates when you sign up. HostGator is one of the world's top 20 largest web hosting companies with more than 800,000 hosted domains, offering cloud-based solutions, including web hosting, domain name registration and related products and services, to businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations and others. We have over 850 employees to provide you superior around the clock support. We are the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even Fortune 500 hosting.
- Inmotionhosting.comThere's a reason why we are #1... A loyal customer base that includes over 300,000 domains, commitment to eco-friendly policies, and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We've been CNET verified 10+ years and have achieved an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for outstanding business practices, offering shared hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Managed Hosting, Reseller Hosting, FREE SSD Drives Included with All Hosting Plans. Our west coast data center in Los Angeles is connected through One Wilshire, also known as the "most connected building" in the world according to Wired magazine. Our Herndon, Virginia data center includes two tier-1 ISP's via BGP, route optimization and a carrier-grade network core. Our online Support Center offers 3,000+ articles with information to help you with email setup, domain names, website questions and more. We also have an interactive community that you can pose questions to in order to get answers quickly. Contact our Web Design Experts. Talk to a Design Specialist to start your website project today.
- Siteground.comSiteground is one of the pioneers in the hosting Industry, started in 2004 by a group of students. They currently host more than 32k domains worldwide. SiteGround gradually, but steadily, turned into a leading web hosting service provider, starting with only a handful of people working from their university dorm rooms. Today the company has about 220 employees and is constantly growing. Their shared web hosting plans start at 3.95 per month with 10GB of space and bandwidth for 10k visitors. The StartUp Plan gives you all the essential hosting features you need to accommodate a existing average-size blog, personal, or business website. The StartUp Plan works well even for smaller online shops with a reasonable number of products. You'll also get a free domain name and unlimited MYSQL Databases. Siteground hosting does not oversell their servers and you will always get optimal server resources and 99% network uptime. They also provide unconditional 30 days money back guarantee. Siteground provides unparalleled support to its customers. You will get 24*7 live support teams who can assist you with your problems. You can raise a support ticket to your technical support team and your queries will be sorted out in timely manner. Support teams of Siteground are very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Siteground data centers are located in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Thus you can choose the closest one to your visitors to get the best website speed.
- Bluehost.comBluehost offers a number of great products for our customers, powering over 2 million websites worldwide. From the business owner to the individual who desires full functionality on a small budget, Bluehost provides a complete web hosting solution. Innovative features make hosting simple, offering Secure FTP, SSH Secure Shell Access, 1 SSL, 1 Dedicated IP, SiteBackup Pro. Bluehost often offers promotions and special offers to customers during their initial term. Please note that special offers are limited-time promotional prices that are available to new customers and are valid for the Initial Term only, and not for successive or renewal periods. Bluehost is dedicated to providing incredible shared, VPS, dedicates and optimized hosting solutions. For our customers interested in reseller hosting we now recommend ResellerClub.
- Hostmonster.comHostMonster provides cloud-based solutions, including web-hosting, domain name and related products and services, to businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations and others. hostmonster.com provides Linux, cPanel, shared, Business, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated web hosting, offering Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Maximum guaranteed uptime, 100% U.S. Based 24/7/365 Technical Support, when you sign up.
- Ipage.comIpage.com, A web hosting leader, serving over 1,000,000 customers worldwide, offering Secure FTP, Awesome customer service, low prices, completely powered by wind energy, hosting business, personal, social and non-profit websites for more than 10 years.
- Justhost.com Reliable and Affordable. JustHost provides domain registration, web hosting and cloud services, offering Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, and Dedicated Servers. 100% Uptime Guarantee. We'll credit you a day's service for every hour of interrupted service.
- MediaTemple.netFew web hosts offer everything from world-class shared hosting with one-click WordPress installs to Linux-based VPS hosting and even a private cloud service-but we do. Our premium web hosting and cloud services power more than 1.5 million websites in 100 different countries. Over 125,000 people and businesses rely on our simple tools for web hosting, one-click WordPress installs, virtual servers, domain registration, business applications, and other cloud services. From everyday people to top bloggers, creative professionals, and businesses small and large, we make it easy for anyone to have an effective, engaging Internet presence. We've been repeatedly recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America and one of the best places to work in L.A. When you compare the real costs, Media Temple gives you more for your money. Faster hardware, smarter software, and top-notch support might cost a few more dollars, but we think they're worth it.
Add this website to your Favorites list.
Where to Direct Questions About Our Main Policy.
If you have any sugestions for Hostsquick.com featured sites or
for the site criteria used herein, you may contact us at http://hostsquick.com/contact/.